Friday, August 19, 2011

ok! let's try this again!!!!!

I have been kinda off in my posting!! With my life taking so many twist and turns I really haven't had an opportunity to just sit down and communicate with the outside world!!!
Brown Sugah Child is still alive and making strides to greatness!!!
We will be bringing in our new inventory, launching our girls line of t-shirts, and in January 2012 we will launch or Men's line of t-shirts!!!!
In the next few months you will see a brand new logo and website that will include post by yours truly and a forum so you all can express yourselves just as i do on this fabuloul blog!!!
I ask that you continue to pray for the success of Brown Sugah Child! God is not done with us yet, matter of fact i believe he's just getting started!!
Be blessed Sugahs and remember to praise Him for you are fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment