Monday, April 25, 2011

Thanks for your patience

It has been quite a journey for me and Brown Sugah Child!!!
With life taking twists and turns it's been kinda hard for me to sit back and communicate with all my beautiful customers and fans.
I just want you all to know that Brown Sugah Child will be back in full swing very Very VERY soon. I thank God for each and everyone of you that have purchased from my site, or follow this blog. I pray that God continues to bless each and everyone of you with peace, wisdom, and ambition!!!
I will still be hosting the first BSC hair mixer, but as of now i'm moving on God's time. LOL! being pregnant really alters your plans!!! Speaking of which along with BSC's grand return I will also be debuting the children's t-shirt line!!! I hope and pray you guys continue to be patient with me. you can still order anytime at www.brownsugahchild.com
I'm going to try with all my might to update you guys more for now on...I love you Sugahs!!!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment